Diamond Coatings’ AR1617 anti reflective coating film is a highly cost-effective and incredibly useful solution for large digital signage and display applications.
AR1617 Anti-Reflective PET Film
Boasting enhanced transparency and outstanding anti-static properties, as well as excellent abrasion and chemical resistance, the Diamox AR1617 anti reflective film is a high-performance solution perfect for applications including, among others:
- Clear Touch Panels/Displays
- Smart Windows
- Touch/Pen Entry Screens
- Electronic (PDP, LCD, EP, OLED) Displays
- Energy Solutions (i.e. Solar Cells)
- Optical Enhancements
- Medical, Retail/Advertising & Public Information Displays and More
For more detailed information (full technical details/properties, reflection/transmission graphs, environmental/chemical resistance test data, etc.). please download the AR1617 Data Sheet here.
AR1617 Anti Reflective Coating Film
Supplied complete with protective films (both surfaces) and clear adhesive, Diamox AR1617 PET film is available from DC’s online shop in two standard sheet sizes – 250 x 250 mm and 1,000 x 1,000 mm – or on rolls (linear metre; standard width: 1,250 mm).
Diamond Coatings can also offer to laminate AR-coated films directly onto your preferred substrate and/or provide films in customer-specific dimensions.
Get in Touch
Diamond Coatings offer a diversity of multi-layer AR, special optical, ITO and Index-Matched ITO coatings/coated products suitable for applications in industries including, among many others:
- Automotive, Aviation and Space
- Military & Defence, Manufacturing/Processing and Entertainment
- Medical, Imaging & Microscopy and Research & Development
- Retail, Advertising and More
Many of the coatings we supply have been developed specially to meet the requirements of customer-specific applications including, for example:
- Touch (Resistive & Capacitive) Screens/Panels and Transparent ITO Heaters
- Electronic/Opto-Electronic Automobile, Medical, Industrial & Retail Displays
- Electroluminescent (EL) Lamps, Eye Wear Lenses and EMI/RFI Shielding Filters
- Flexible Printed Circuits, Membrane Switches, Medical Sensors and More
For more detailed information and/or to discuss your specific application’s optical, conductive and/or dimensional requirements with a member of our team of specialists, give us a call on (Local Rate) +44 (0) 8451 360 603 or +44 (0) 121 550 9430, e-mail us: email@example.com or use our online contact form today.